whether you're new to Lightroom or would like to get some new perspectives on optimizing your workflow, or simply would like to exchange some ideas, please join for this online (Zoom) workshop. Note: I'll be using lightroom version 6.
I'd like to share with you some of my photos and show you my usual work flow. That includes:
- importing photos into lightroom,
- sorting, organizing, and rating the photos,
- camera calibration,
- lens calibration,
- basic exposure correction,
- noise reduction and sharpening,
- perspective transformation,
- HDR, and
- how to create panorama images
depending on who participates, and specific interests of the group, we can also explore other features;)
I look forward to sharing some the experience I've gained over the last 12 years of using lightroom.