Conduct meetings in German
Discuss ideas and voice your opinion professionally
Register via email at email@example.com
|Time:||Mon & Wed, 18:00-19:30|
This online instructer-led course focuses on how to conduct meetings in German, with a focus on practical exercises and getting feedbacks.
Taught live by a native German teacher with years of experience teaching in various coorporations, this workshop will help you gain a strong impression among your colleagues and clients.
You will practice and learn:
- how to conduct a meeting in German with colleagues, supervisor, clients, suppliers and business partners
- how to make arrangement and find agreement among partners
- the techniques and common German phrases
- the use of language for status report, team meetings, and negotiations with partners
- etiquitte before, during and after the meeting